|Phone Number(s)||Irene: 605-263-2121
Irene / Menno, SD 57037 / 57045
The Brendon Hansen Agency is a full-service insurance agency that is eager to meet your specific coverage needs. We offer traditional coverages including Home, Auto, Farm & Ranch, Crop & Hail, Commercial, Life, Health, Medicare products, & Long-term care as well as Umbrella policies for those with additional liability concerns. We also have various outlets for specialty coverages such as Agribusiness, Pivots, Acreages & Hobby Farms, Livestock Operations, Classic Autos, ATVs, RVs, & Boats and Snow collapse.
At Brendon Hansen Agency, we provide the highest level of customer service. Brendon will meet with you in person to review your current situation, offer competitive quotes, and provide claims service that is second to none. We are not an agency that will sell a policy and vanish. We will work hard to keep your business and your trust. Brendon has been an agent since 1998, starting in life insurance before transitioning to Farmers Union Insurance Agency in 2001. Both his father and father-in-law enjoyed long careers in the insurance business and Brendon is proud to continue to serve both the Irene and Menno communities in their stead.
Back row: Janice Stone, Sandy Knutson, and Marsha Schelske
Front row: Sara Hansen and Brendon Hansen
We are your local Irene and Menno insurance agency.
We are located at 116 Till Avenue which is one block south of Pump N Stuff in Irene, SD. The Menno SD office is located at 122 S 5th Street across from Menno Lumber Company.
Our families are southeast South Dakotans, born and raised. We have strong family ties with many communities including Irene, Menno, Delmont, Tyndall, Freeman, and more. We offer an excellent small-town service!
Click here to learn more about our agency
At our agency we are very active in our local communities:
- I spent 15 years involved in Irene Amateur baseball as a player and team manager.
- I am a past president of the Irene-Wakonda Athletic Booster Club.
- I am president of the Irene Community Development Corporation and current member of Menno Area Development Corporation.
- I spent 6 years on the Irene City Council.
- I have been a member of the Irene Volunteer Fire Department since 2000.
- I have been active in Irene Area Men’s Association, Irene Community Club, and the Menno Community Club.
Here are a few additional reasons to do business with us:
- Farmers Union Insurance Agents in South Dakota sponsor $25,000 annually to South Dakota Higher Education.
- We go the extra mile to make sure our clients claims are handled properly.
- Farmers Union Insurance is the community partner of SDHSAA, donating $40,000 annually.
Locally, I am a past and present sponsor of the following:
- I-W Post Prom
- I-W Booster Club
- Wakonda Community Club
- Menno Community Club
- Menno FFA & FCCLA
- Menno Area Development Corporation
- Hutchinson County 4-H
- I-W Music Department
- I-W Cheerleading
- Lewis & Clark Shriners
- Irene Amateur Baseball
- Miss Teen South Dakota
Menno: (605) 387-5555
Cell: (605) 661-0086
or use the online form below.